I don’t even know how to cope right now. I wish I could just go somewhere to stop existing for a while.
please watch this video of a deer having a temper tantrum because no one will feed him
It’s not quite July 22nd in her time zone, but it is in mine, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Robaschi!!!
I drew her Terraria character Skye Leafwalker. Ah, such good memories of Robaschi playing as her character Skye and me playing as my character Tillip Middel in multiplayer and having them yolo bosses we weren’t ready for. Good times…
Client: I threw out that black pen, it was out of ink.
Me: What black pen?
Client: The one that was lying on your tablet.
Me: You threw out my $150 Wacom pen?
Client: I tried writing with it and it didn’t work. It must’ve been out of ink.
UPDATE || July 21st || 2014
Current readers, click * here * for the update!
You can track #avasdemonupdate for all the updates!
As always, reblogs really help people discover the comic! <3
- Be patient
- Make sure you have everything ready and working before you bring your hedgehog home (the cage, heating equipment, food, but also things like vet funds. Make sure there’s an exotic vet in your area before you get your hedgehog; this is very important! I have seen way too many hedgehogs die or not getting proper treatment because people didn’t have a knowledgeable vet available)
- Spend a lot of time with your hedgehog! Preferably at least half an hour a day. You can let the hog roam around in a hedgehog-safe room or playpen, or let it sleep in a cuddle bag on your lap (depending on what the hedgehog likes). Give the hedgehog an old worn t-shirt to sleep in so it can get used to your scent.
- Read ‘Pet African hedgehogs: a complete guide to care' (free download)
- Be patient, yes again; I can’t stress this enough. Bonding with your hedgehog can take some time depending on its character and how much it has been handled. Don’t expect to have an extremely cuddly pet within a couple of weeks, although some hedgehogs are that easy going. Be realistic and let your hedgehog be a hedgehog. You can’t force it. Don’t get upset if your hedgehog turns out to be ‘unsocial’, some of them just don’t like cuddling. But even the huffiest hogs can change with a lot of attention and handling. Bribing with treats can help as well!
- If you don’t know how to pick up your (most likely huffing) hedgehog: don’t use gloves but try to use your bare hands or a piece of fleece. Gently scoop the hedgehog up from underneath with both hands. Don’t get discouraged by huffing and quills. It is always a little scary to pick a huffing hedgehog up when you’ve never done it before, but you will learn.
- And of course: ENJOY your new life with your little quill potato!
i think i can accurately say that i can crush a man’s head with my thighs
EmoFuri bandwagon time!
This took AGES but it was worth it. Look at my little Fern! He lives!
I might try to make some custom animations later, but for now I am SO DONE with this. It was hard enough just getting the default animations to look right. Also I am so sick of drawing leaves. Why do I always choose to draw Fern when experimenting with new things?
Fern and artwork belongs to BlueBead
My giggle scared her I feel like a monster omg